DESIGN VS LTD., UIC 204708155 (trademark VERNE, the Company or We) accepts its obligations under the General Data Protection Regulation (Regulation (EU) 2016/679) and the relevant Bulgarian legislation seriously and seeks to observes the highest applicable standards and established good practices in the processing of personal data.
- Personal data controller: The organization or individual who determines the purposes and means of the processing of personal data.
- Processor of personal data: The organization or individual who processes personal data on behalf of the controller of personal data.
- Data subject: An identifiable natural person.
- Personal data: Any information relating to an identifiable individual (‘data subject’); An entity is a person who can be identified, directly or indirectly, by information such as name, identification number, location data, one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, economic, cultural or social identity of that person. individual.
- Special categories of personal data: personal data revealing racial or ethnic origin, political views, religious or philosophical beliefs or trade union membership, as well as the processing of genetic data, bio metric data for the sole purpose of identifying an individual, health data or data on the sexual life or sexual orientation of the individual
- Processing: Any operation or set of operations performed with personal data, whether by automatic or other means such as collecting, recording, organizing, structuring, storing, adapting or modifying, retrieving, consulting, using, disclosing by transmission, distribution or otherwise by which data is made available, arranged or combined, restricted, deleted or destroyed.
- Third party means a natural or legal person, public authority, agency or any other body other than the data subject, the controller, the processor and the persons who, under the direct supervision of the controller or the processor, have the right to process personal data.
- Violation of the security of personal data means an action / circumstance that leads to accidental or unlawful destruction, loss, alteration, unauthorized disclosure or access to personal data that is transmitted, stored or otherwise processed.
Protection of personal data
From 25 May 2018, the General Regulation on Personal Data Protection (“DPO”) will apply in the Member States of the European Union. VERNE complies with the ORD and the principles for personal data processing enshrined in European and national legislation.
VERNE guarantees that the personal data it processes will be:
- processed lawfully, in good faith and in a transparent manner with regard to individuals
- collected for specific, explicitly stated and legitimate purposes and not to be further processed in a way incompatible with those purposes
- appropriate, related to and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are processed
- accurate and, if necessary, kept up to date
- stored in a form which permits identification of the data subject for no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which the personal data are processed
- processed in a way that ensures an appropriate level of security of personal data
Individuals – data subjects, have the following rights in relation to their personal data:
- right to information (this right is exercised by providing clear and easily understandable privacy notices, which explain how and for what purposes we use your personal data, as well as what are your rights related to the processed personal data)
- right of access to the processed personal data and of information about their processing
- the right to correct personal data when they are inaccurate or incomplete
- the right to restrict processing under the conditions laid down in the applicable legislation
- the right to delete personal data when there is no legal basis to continue processing the data
- the right to transfer your data between different administrators (for example, between different service providers)
- the right to object to certain personal data processing activities, such as direct marketing
- the right not to be subject to decisions with a significant impact on you, taken only by automated means
- right to consent to the processing of personal data
- right to lodge a complaint with the competent supervisory authority
VERNE will alternatively process the data on one of the legal grounds listed below:
- the data subject has given his or her informed consent to the processing of personal data for a specific purpose
- processing is necessary for entering into or executing a contract with the data subject
- data processing is necessary to comply with a legal obligation
Personal data processed by VERNE
The personal data that VERNE processes can be conditionally divided into four categories:
- Visitors to VERNE’s website and official social media pages, such as Facebook and Instagram
- Participants in games / raffles / campaigns organized by VERNE on our websites, on official VERNE pages on Facebook and Instagram or through partners – marketing agencies
- Visitors to the sites owned or rented by VERNE
- VERNE staff and staff, job applicants and former employees;
- Individuals (eg lawyers, auditors, other independent consultants) and representatives, contact persons, customer staff, partners and suppliers of goods / services with whom VERNE has or is considering entering into a contractual or factual relationship (eg legal representative) of clients – legal entities, providers of transport and forwarding services, providers of telecommunication services, software and / or hardware solutions and infrastructure).
Visitors to the site – when filling out the contact form on our websites We collect information about you. This information usually serves us to satisfy your inquiry about our products or other requests. Depending on the information you have filled in, it is possible that it will be processed to establish and exercise rights in connection with a potential or arising dispute with you arising from complaints or grievances. We also collect information about your IP address and your consent to cookies.
When registering in VERNE – www.verne.bg, you provide us with e-mail and names. You can also add additional information, such as: mobile phone number, landline phone number, date of birth, delivery address, additional e-mail address, bank card details and more.